Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 20 12 9:42 AM

Tags : :

Hi All, long time collector and member of the old forums. Some may recognize my username. I had been a very avid and active collector up until about eight years ago, when my focus (read : addiction to collecting) turned towards my childhood bikes. I have enjoyed these Nagels for about 15 years and they have all been proudly displayed everywhere in my small ranch home and office for that time. I simply now need to put a few dollars back into the home for a roof, concrete driveway and paint and carpet inside. I am going to be keeping a few of these to re-decorate with after I have finished, but I will let the market for what I have for sale determine which ones I keep, via which prints sell first. Here is a list of what I have, and I will be happy to answer ALL inquiries regarding condition, framing, shipping etc... Please know that I was a VERY particular buyer and all of my Nagels are in excellent to pristine condition, including framing, unless otherwise noted. All prices are "OBO" and do NOT include shipping. Shipping will be actual cost, and determined by the buyer regarding specific carrier and service they desire. On with the list :

1) Grey Lady, my all time favorite and preferably the last one I sell ! Framed, s/n 72/90 if I recall. $2200 XXX SOLD XXX
2) Lori, Framed exquisitely with rag mats, A/P Signed $1900
3) Dyansen (LARGE) Framed, sister of Lori and Heidi, rag mats A/P Signed (Minor frame damage on edge, barely noticeable on wall/hung) $1700
4) Heidi Framed The third sister, all coming from the same original owner A/P Signed $1400 XXX SOLD XXX
5) Kristen, Framed, A/P Signed $1700
6) Malke-Sage Framed A/P signed $800 XXX SOLD XXX
7) Papillon Framed S/N 83/250 $650 XXX SOLD XXX
8) Noble Gallery Framed, No Matting (simple) A/P Signed $450 LIGHT foxing
9) Galerie Michael Framed, A/P $750 XXX SOLD XXX
10) SILVER SUNGLASSES ! Yes, A REAL S/N version, 53/75 !! NO Signature in screen on this one. Ever seen another ? Only 75 printed and signed, plus 10 A/P's. Framed/Floated/Matted, $1200 XXX SOLD XXX
11) Nagel, SIS version, pristine with OUTSTANDING framing, this one looks gorgeous, $475
12) Texas Framed, A/P Signed $700 XXX SOLD XXX
13) Playboy, IMMACULATE this piece came directly from Pat's Estate/personal flat file about ten years ago. The print was Pristine, and I had it framed/matted professionally, its PERFECT. Purchased from the man on e-bay, LOTAR (forgot his name) that sold all of the surplus prints for Jennifer. A/P Signed, $1200
14) Stanley Fimberg, A/P Signed, Pristine, never framed, also from Lotar/Pat's Estate/flat file. $500
15) I also have this RARE Image Framed, UNSIGNED, was my wedding gift from the ex-wife, unsure where the image was sourced, but my local shop had it there when I first started collecting Nagels in 1992. $700 http://indulgy.com/post/A2dED5zxM1/patrick-nagel
16) I also have framed Commeratives, # 2 , 3 , 4 , and (8 XXX SOLD XXX ) (if memory serves), A MINT slipcase limited edition book, with Framed print, ITT Canon Suite, one sealed, one opened for viewing , unframed. A Patrick Nagel video, cd with RARE Images, An unopened sealed puzzle (yellow/black pants), (some Refrigerator magnets (4) XXX SOLD XXX ) etc ... I also have many RARE Mukai prints available as well.Please reply via PM for my number or with yours, I will give you a FULL and thorough description of any image, the framing and condition of all. Detailed Photos will be e-mailed on any inquiries, but I will not post them here due to time and size of files. Lastly, I am an EXPERT packer/shipper, and will gurantee you will receive your purchase with the utmost care provided to insure it's safe arrival. Thanks for "Just Looking" ! Vettefan.

Last Edited By: vettefan May 12 16 7:10 PM. Edited 6 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Oct 20 12 12:55 PM

Update to the post ^^^
1) Silver Sunglasses is #53/75
2) Gallerie Michael is an A/P and $650
3) Papiilon is #83/250

Selling Large Collection of Limited edition Nagel graphics, Most are A/P, All framed.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Oct 20 12 2:28 PM

One more update, the unknown image #15, may be a image from the 1991 calendar, this was compliments of member Enzo, thank you for the clarification. This was purchased by my ex-wife for me as a wedding gift, already framed and it has never been apart. I will remove the image from the frame tomorrow to verify or confirm if it is indeed a calendar image. Thanks for the input guys. Vette.

Selling Large Collection of Limited edition Nagel graphics, Most are A/P, All framed.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Nov 9 12 1:51 PM

Friday, November 9, 2012.

I am unaware of how many of you have completed transactions with vettefan based on his posting above, but let me be the first to thank him.

My Texas/Rio artists proof arrived today in perfect condition.

With my usual disclaimers (aka "you're mileage may vary"), I can say with great confidence that  packaged this framed with glass print the best I have ever seen from any Nagel seller ever.  Lots of bubble wrap used properly, spacers, used properly, and lots of thinking through how to keep the print safe from harm in the hands of shippers.

I cannot thank him enough.  I have purchased from  before and have every reason to believe all of you would be as happy with your transactions as I am with mine...which (horns blaring) means that I have now completed my quest to acquire every lifetime-released Nagel serigraph poster in the hand signed state.

Best,

NA

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Nov 9 12 2:02 PM

Congrats Nagel- Angel!!!!

I am so happy for you. Whoo hoo. And thanks for the tip about Vettefan. You have the best eye and I know extemely high standards,  so if its perfect., cheers to you and him!

swimmersgirl

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Nov 9 12 2:19 PM

Congrats--now all you have to do is find wall space to hang them all! 

To be honest, I never thought Texas would be the one to complete your collection as it seemed to be as available as any other graphic (I have an A/P hanging on my wall).  

Now that the collection is complete, it'd be interesting here which pieces were the most difficult to acquire . . .

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Nov 10 12 9:27 AM

if reincarnation was true, i would come back as an un-released nagel signed and numbered seri

it is too bad nagel angel that Texas put you over the top. you will now have to sell the roadster, buy a minivan and get a bigger house

sweet deal, man, sweet deal

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Dec 3 12 4:03 PM

Christmas special for all the Collectors out there ! 20% off any listed price above through the end of the year. Send me a pm now if you are interested, I will send detailed pics and descriptions of all pieces. Thanks, Vette.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Mar 18 13 3:03 PM

Ok All collectors that have been in touch on Grey Lady, I am in need of getting some home remodeling finished, and will sell this Awesome, Near Mint piece Rolled in a very large shipping tube, The way I received it at $1495 shipped. If you want it shipped flat, I will deduct $20 and add whatever actual shipping is using your preferred method. This is Nearly perfect with no corner dog ears, no rips, scratches or tears, no marring, all colors bright and vibrant. There is one minor little crease that is ONLY in a WHITE, UN-INKED area, on the arm, and CAN NOT be seen by the naked eye when framed behind plexi (its current state). If you want to discuss me shipping the expensive large framing and plexi seperate I will be happy to do so at cost for a modest additional $100 (plus the shipping), and I paid over $450 for it. The frame is Gorgeous with a single mat. Thanks for "Just looking" .. again !

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Mar 20 13 4:17 PM

Hi Rob, thank you for your interest and the pm. I will have detailed photos of the print in and out of the frame this weekend and add them to this post, as well as send them to individual e-mail addresses that I have received. I will ship the print out of the frame no matter what, to avoid slipping and damage due to the heavy nature of the print due to size. Keep an eye peeled on Saturday am. Thank you again, Vettefan.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jan 27 15 2:53 PM

List UPDATED for a few sales, pricing and info. I am going to sell most of this collection in the very NEAR future on E-bay for lack of a better place, and I see a few good prices on sales recently. I have some RARE and very MINT pieces here. If you are thinking of anything listed that may be on your wish list, get in touch, I WILL work with you on price or even possible payment plans. I have the need to update my home, the lady in my life would like to freshen the house and after nearly 20 years, I am OK with it. I will however try and source one ORIGINAL for myself to keep forever on display ! Thanks for "Just Looking " again ! Vette.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Mar 25 15 7:49 AM

Wayward, this has been updated as pieces have sold. I have a deal pending payment currently for Grey Lady and Papillon. I also found out when I took it apart to reframe that my Noble Gallery A/P has some mild foxing so I am going to have it restored.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Dec 16 15 4:48 PM

Christmas special ! Lets do it again !! (LIST UPDATED AS WELL )

Christmas special for all the Collectors out there ! 20% off any listed price above through the end of the year. Send me a pm now if you are interested, I will send detailed pics and descriptions of all pieces. Thanks, Vette.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

May 12 16 7:01 PM

Updating list again, Grey Lady and S/N Sunglasses have SOLD.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help